Saturday, February 7, 2009

Elora the gorgeous

It is amazing how much I love having a girl amoungst both our boys. Like she is the perfect balance and a break from Transformers, TMNT, video games, death matches lol. She loves barbies, Disney Princesses, Hello Kitty, Littlest Pet Shop, and so many other things I remember liking when I was a kid. As the day's get closer to her 5th birthday I relish in the moments that proclaim she is still my "baby". She will always be the baby in our eyes but you know when she looses that baby look, the pudgyness of her cheeks and starts to grow into being a child rather than a toddler and a pre-schooler. The day is coming and it is coming with out our permission. She is almost exactly 2 months away from turning 5 and it has gone SO fast.

Photobucket

This is Elora in her cute Gap top. It was a sad day for Mom when I realized Gymboree probably won't be in our future much longer lol. Although I did turn a baby dress into a cute swing top for her from there!!

Photobucket
She looked absolutely adorable in it
I also loved the leggings I got from Target!! They looked like dark denim but they are actually a really soft cotton and love love love them!

I also loveddddddddd this dress from Gap:
Photobucket
In person it is a deep red and looked amazing on her.
I'm hoping to get her birthday pictures done next month as well as Caleb's :)

Photobucket

She definately is my fashion diva:
Photobucket
The joys of having a girl :)

No comments: