Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time to get to work...

That's right you read it right WORK...
Talk about being completely excited...Month's ago a friend mentioned a company called "West @ Home". Of course I was skeptical at first and looked it up online and she even said one of her friends worked for them for years. So I applied, couldn't hurt right? I would work from the privacy of my OWN office, on my computer, and using the phone. I would be contracted out to fortune 400 companies and do customer service basically. I get to select my OWN hours, not to mention I dont have to get out of my pajama's if I don't want to and when Elora starts Kindergarten it will be the PERFECT job for me.
I got the acceptance email Christmas morning and can't wait to get started. Back to some much desired extra cash and help build some in savings. Couldn't be happier about it!

No comments: