Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Boy

So I am sitting here undeniably sick, feeling better than yesterday though which is a good thing but need to clean, clean, & clean and then on top of it I have the annoyance of a 5 yr old right now that is hyper today. Usually she is good but I don't know what crawled up her boohiney but man she is up my rear like white on rice today. It doesn't help that I am trying to clean and she is just leaving a huge mess right behind me.

I did manage to get the boys room looking nice, all the sheets are cleaned, mattresses are flipped, clothes are put away. Elora's room is the same and now I have to tackle the front of the house, as well as some time get to clean the kids bathroom, wash the dog, clean my room and my bathroom (oh lord help me that bathroom is AWFUL). Next week my Mom will be here not to mention the kids don't know and Mark will be having his lasik done. Hopefully the week will go smoothly and I wont have to hurt either of the cripples.

No comments: