Monday, April 5, 2010

Okay some weight updating

Okay Okay I know lately I have been using our family blog to talk about my weight but I promise next post will be bout the family and some pics too. Well after a very interesting weekend of eating out starting Thursday when we had yoga berry & five guys burgers and fries for dinner. Mark and I kept it pretty simple and smaller portions and we both worked out, Friday we ate at Olive Garden for dinner which I mostly ate salad and bread sticks and Andrew and I split fettuccine alfredo BUT Elora ate most of mine haha. Saturday Mark wanted to go out for his Birthday dinner and we ended up at Texas Road house. I had steak and salad and a baked potato which tasted funny to me so I didn't eat it lol. My stomach is really getting used to eating smaller portions so I only eat half of my meals most the time. Mother nature showed up Friday of course so that put a damper on my day but thankfully has left to visit someone else for a while. Sunday we grilled chicken, ate salad, and mac n cheese with Carrie and Jeremy plus the kiddo's. So it was a good time not to mention I made Mark a cute birthday cake! So I will post what I weighed on Satuday during my weigh in....At week 5 I weighed 185.2 but this morning I weighed in (drum roll please) 184.6 so I am stoked to say the least! See you can eat what you want and still loose weight!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: