Monday, August 17, 2009

keep on loosing

I am very excited and on my final straw. I want to get rid of this weight so bad. I am finally past my plateau and in the last 6 weeks I have been watching my portions, adding in excercise, and trying to just keep my body moving!

I started out a whooping 205, that is the largest I have ever been in my entire life. It was not only shocking, disgusting, and shameful to me but the children have started mentioned how "fluffy" I was. I am done being "fluffy". Even when I don't want to I get my ass in my walking clothes and head on out the door coming home all sweaty and disgusting! I watch my porions, force myself to eat breakfast, and when I clean I turn on the music and shake my tank to the music lol.

I am proud to report I am down 16 pounds and working hard to not only keep it off but to keep chipping away so that I can make my first goal!! My first goal is 160. Once I get to 160 I will work my way down another 20 pounds to my final goal of 140. I made myself a ticker so I keep motivated.




No comments: