Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cupcakes anyone?

Well I will be honest I was craving cupcakes. So I get some ingredients together at the store and completely realized I forgot oil...So I am searching the internet since I had no desire to go back out and found some substitutes...Boy I am so glad I ran out oil! I made amazingly moist cupcakes with Vanilla Coke Zero!

AWESOME!

I also made my own frosting although it called for plain powder non creamer again this is where laziness kicked in. The frosting is more on the vanilla caramel side since that is what I had LOL. Lessoned Learned but they are still yummy!

Photobucket
Now I have a pic of the diet coke can. You can use it as well. It's one full can to replace the oil. The batter does come out a little thinner but does bake up nicely.

Photobucket
I had an amazing sue-chef

Photobucket
The batter tasted pretty good too lol

Photobucket
He did all the mini cupcakes

Photobucket
He loves helping me bake!

Photobucket
Ready to put them in the oven!

Photobucket
They look DELICIOUS!

Photobucket
These are the regular sized ones
The batter made 2 dozen regular sized
and 2 dozen mini's

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frosted

Photobucket
Nice and Fluffy!


No comments: