Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been a while

Yup it has "truly" been a while since I last posted. Looks like October of LAST year! Wow! So much has happened since then. Lots of change in coming in this New Year. Sadly we are already into March 2011. Nuts huh! On our list of things happening...

-Birthday season is quickly arriving starting with mine...
March 22nd- moi
April 4th- Mark
April 9th- Elora's turning 7 *WHAT!!!!*
April 28th- Caleb's turning 9 *yikes*
May 17th- my Mom's
June 10th- Andrew's big 11

I have a few tricks up my sleeve for Mark's birthday none of which I can reveal here on this blog, but be on the look out for some pics when the time arrives.

Back to my list of things going on this year!

- Mark is deploying to Afghanistan in September of this year. He got his official IA orders and definitely not looking forward to him leaving for 350 days. It's quite depressing really.

- getting our 4th bedroom turned into a Guest room rather than the shameful messy room no one is allowed to see.

- Spring pictures of the kids and soon family pictures.

- Mark's Mother coming to visit in July for a while.

- Mark's birthday surprise

- 12 yr wedding anniversary in August

- I was elected VP for our school's PTA for the up coming 2011-2012 school year (yikes)!

- Going on a birthday get away with just my hunny!

- Going on a week long anniversary get away (destination still unknown - we haven't decided exactly where we are going ALONE but talks of Key West have been mentioned).

- Lots of weekends to Orlando to use our Disney World Passes and Universal Studio passes!

- Maybe heading to Tampa to celebrate a sweet little girl's birthday.

-Spring break relaxing and having some fun, oh and LOTS of sleeping in!

- Bestie coming to stay with us before she moves to VA.

- Thanksgiving in VA to visit the bestie and her handsome boys
since her husband will also be gone.

- Picture opportunities in VA with the one and only thing I missed- their fall season. Beautiful.

- Working on getting better at portrait photography

- Christmas with my husband before he leaves officially.

- Christmas with my Mom to help the holiday go a little quicker.

I'm sure there is more but not that I can think of right this second. I need to figure out how to resize some pictures to post here since we just did a great week long Disney World Vacation.

Until next time-

Much Love and happiness,
Michelle

No comments: