Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christmas plans in the making

I am not sure what is going on right this minuet but there are talks of us spending our Christmas break up in Dermott AR...
Apparently Mark had talked to his grandfather (father figure) and he was crying cause he wasn't sure if he could make it to see the kids ever again. He realizes he is getting sicker as the season's go by and isn't going to make it much longer. This of course has left a guilt trip on Mark unintentially and he brought up going to AR to see them for Christmas. But with getting use to less pay, all the activities, and of course Holidays we have to talk and plan NOW or else it won't happen. This week I'm going to start putting a few things on layaway for christmas just incase we do go up there. Mark would have to talk to his chief and tell her the circumstances and alter his leave period some. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this cause I'm sure if we go up there his Mom (insert eye roll here) and his sister and her "family" will go too and visit and I'm really not ready to be in their presence with out pumulling somone nearly to death and letting them know what douch bags I think they are. BLAH. I will update more on this later I'm sure.

No comments: