Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday October 11th 2008

So here I sit on a Saturday evening, listening to the sound of the movie "the Magic School bus: Human Bodies" on the boys bedroom TV wondering to myself "why is it so loud??" so I get up and make sure they are all tucked into bed, kiss them good night, and close the door I sit here thinking of all the things that didn't get done, that should of got done, and just reflect that it really isn't that important. It is just stuff that will always be there to be done anyhow.
I think we really need to take time out of our busy lives and just be greatful for all the things we have. I am greatful for healthy, beautiful, smart children whom I adore with all my heart, body, and soul. I'm greatful for a loving, caring, husband who is a wonderful Father to our children. He provides for us in not only the material sense but the emotional sense as well. Even though I may sometimes feel not so lovingly towards him it will never mean I don't love him. I'm greatful that he is MINE to fight with and to make up with. Out of all the things that could of gone wrong this relationship everyone was sure to think it would fail. We have been married 9 yrs. Not in a single one of those years has there been cheating, physical abuse, or verbal abuse. Sure we have had our fights but hello did you not see the 9 yrs part! I am still IN love with him and it grows stronger every single day.
I look at where our lives have taken us and it hasn't been easy but we always make it through it.
It's hard being away from all our family and most of our friends. All my childhood friends are still in Cali and all his childhood friends are still in AR. We've made great friends along the way.
Today the boys went to the Youth Center and had a good time. We went to the Army,Navy, outdoors store and picked up a few more Cubscout things...they run low quickly so it might be a while before we have everything we need...Caleb got his first badge last week and was soooooooo proud. Andrew should be getting his first badge this week since he didn't have a meeting last week.
Well I just felt like blogging away. Hope everyone has a good night.

No comments: