Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad, Bad, Mom

Well what can I say, I've been busy and it just makes for more interesting posts and longer to say the least. Where to start?

Andrew completed his TOVA testing and come to find out he doesn't have ADD but he does have severe anxiety. He will continue with the therapist once a week for a month with 75 minuet sessions. These seem to be helping him and he is learning to organize and be more self confident through play therapy with Dr. D'Arienzo. Andrew brought home his report card and we were so proud of him. He pulled his D- up to a B! He is improving and with constant reminders and taking breaks during long periods of testing he will do well. He is bringing home test scores with 100% on them and we are amazed and so happy for him. He is taking pride in doing good in school and we are making sure he knows we are proud as can be.

Caleb is doing alright in school, he can do better and we expect better. He is a very bright young man but seems to be getting bored in class which is never a good thing. Elora of course likes to be the super star. She is now on the honor roll, for having her straight A's two semesters in a row. She is VERY proud of that fact and likes to pipe up every chance she gets. Lets just hope it continues through out her school years. She is very out going and it keeps her motivated and out there all the time. She is wanting to do soccer this year so we shall see.

Besides all the school activities we are just hanging out at home and enjoying our new sofa set we purchased lol. Man I love this couch. I could sit in it all day it things allowed lol. A girl has every she needs, caffine, new sofa that reclines with cup holders, big screen tv, endless rerunds of Criminal minds, and kids to snuggle with lol. What a life.

This weekend is one of our last weekends we can use our Busch Garden passes, hopefully Mark can get Monday off and we will go on Valentines day and I believe it is presidents day? I can't remember, forgive my forgetfullness. So we will be hitting up BG first and then spending the night and going to Sea World the next day. Then that will be it for passes for a while. We might get Universal studio passes but not 100% sure yet. Still waiting for Harry Potter to open up and then we shall see.

We have started saving up our money for our trip to go home. I have most of our "dates" planned out, where we are spending our time, and most of our expense planned out too. Just need to look at the route we are going and see what fun things there are to do along with way...

Miss thang aka Elora got a hair cut yesterday...I wasn't going to do it but my impulses got the best of me yesterday. I let her cut is short again. She is extremely thrilled and can't wait to show everyone at school. I just kept thinking, my Mom never let me cut my hair short and hell I am not my Mom so why the hell not, it's just hair, it grows back quickly. She looks so grown it's not even funny. Pictures should be posted later...

Well off to wake them up for school, wish me luck lol.

No comments: