Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

Well I finally did it! I broke down and signed Elora up for Cheer! She has has been asking for the last two years just about. Of course at the moment I thought she was too young, it won't hold her attention span, we were involved in several different activities, and my list of excuses could go on. But as I was "looking" into it we get a flyer from school, so I took it as a sign =)

She is VERY excited to start cheer. We signed up with UPWARD cheer/Football. She got all fitted for her uniform which we do NOT know the colors just yet but the more I sit here and think about it the more I get giddy! It's an excuse for more hair bows and of course PHOTOS!!!!

Here are some pictures of her just "practicing"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


She is just going to do great and I can't wait!

Much love, hugs, & smooches!
-Michelle

No comments: