Saturday, March 28, 2009

sleeping over

So here I am on a Saturday night it's late and the kids are having a blast. Their friend and one of our neighbors kid Makayla is spending the night. They are eating popcorn, drinking juice, and having ice cream not to mention playing Wii lol.

Earlier today one of the little girls that normally plays with Elora was very rude and it just rubs me the wrong way. I know I shouldn't dwell but it just bothers the crap out of me. Next time I will be sure to say something to her parents who I am sure don't really give a crap cause the child learned it somewhere. She told Elora " I dont care what your parents say you come out here RIGHT NOW". It took everything in my to just let her walk away.... Hopefully I won't have to deal with her in the next few days the way its been thundering and raining!!

No comments: