Thursday, March 26, 2009

YAY

So I finally got the USB connection and enjoying testing out my new netbook and watching Elora play outside from the living room :) I need to upload my university chacha so I can work online anywhere I please now! YAY!!! I am loving this birthday gift to myself! Woohoo!

This movie is actually pretty good. I wasn't expecting much, more of a b rated movie but "The Seeker" is pretty decent. I am intrigued. Ellie has been going banannas with all the people walking by. She hates when kids and workers walk too close to the house lol. It's been sunny off and on and the windows are opened to air out the house. I cleaned the boys room, put away 3 loads of laundry, washed 2 more, I still have a load in the dryer, a load in the wash ready to go into the wash cycle (its soaking so I can dry it right away), got the kitchen cleaned up, fed Elora and I, Mark came home for lunch, and cleaned our bedroom, and the bathroom. Although Mark needs to do the "washing" of the bathroom cause I refuse lol.

Thanks to Carrie I am getting my Gorjuss Girl stamps by Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits. I can not wait to recieve them!!! They are so cute!! I got Sitting which is now sold out on their online website! I also got Foxy, just a girl, and a little birdie told me. I can't wait to start playing with them! I'm sure those of you passing by or actually reading will see me work with them as soon as I get them in! I'll be back later I think lol. Until then!

No comments: