Monday, March 23, 2009

Turning 30 wasn't so bad...Or was it?

I must admit I was relatively calm about my birthday this year. The "big" 3-0 lol. I know lots of my friends wanted to stay 29 forever, I guess I am okay or maybe my temper tantrum will come later? Maybe it's shock? Who knows.

Had a good birthday this year. Mark got me a cake that Elora had picked out the design and colors, kids gave me a beautiful card and made me tons of pictures, got my "Twilight" dvd, pre-ordered my Charlaine Harris From Dead to Worse book on paper back that is due to come out next week, ordered some Anya Stamps from the greeting farm, and pre-ordering true blood season one on dvd. Mark and the kids took me out to lunch and we had cake and relaxed. Was a good birthday.

Here's to turning 30!

Photobucket

No comments: