Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the Birthdays just keep rolling

Well here I sit, its April 8th and tomorrow is the 3rd person to have their birthday with in the two week period lol. I guess I kick off the birthday celebrations since my birthday is first in our family. Mark enjoyed his 31st birthday emmensly and was very happy. He was very lovey that weekend lol. Tomorrow is the "baby" girl's 5th birthday and it's becoming a bitter sweet moment for us. She will soon be registered for Kindergarten and off to school where the boys are 5 days a week from 8 am until 3:00 pm. It almost seems UNREAL. I know I have talke about this day since the time she turned 2 but never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that it would be at our door step so quickly. Makes me almost want to close the door and tell time to look somewhere else! Every day Ms. Sue tells me Elora is amazing and it was a very proud moment for me when the subsitute told me that Elora was very special and that I should be very proud. I am very proud of all our children but it is nice to be told that you are doing a good job as a parent. I will be in denial for the next few days lol.

No comments: