Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's been one full week...

It's been one full week since I started back on my journey of excercising, eating better, and loosing the weight. I started at 204.4 (eeeeeek). I thought I was going to weigh myself daily, since I am usually addicted to weighing in but I was good and didn't. I ate smaller portions, didn't snack on junk food often (I did snack on junk food though), and walked as much as my schedule allowed me. I got on the scale this morning and fully clothed I weighed

::Drum roll please::

202.2!!!!!

I lost 2.2 pounds this week. I am excited for it. Now just got to keep it up.
Breakfast is so hard for me. I bought oatmeal to eat in the morning, omg I had to CHOKE it down. I'm not a morning eater AT ALL. But I will keep trying. This morning was a yogurt and it was a bit better but still hard to eat when I first get up! Hope it gets better!

Stats:
HW:210
SW:204.4
CW:202.2
GW:145
Weight to loose:57.2 lbs

No comments: