Friday, April 3, 2009

Love my Anya's!!!

Well let's just say I've grown tired with Stampin' Up! I'm sorry I know there are tons of people who just eat, live, and breathe for it but for the last year I have not been one of them. Not when there are so many other companies who make such to die for stamps! One of my new loves is from "The Greeting Farm". Her name is Anya and she is adorable! I bought my first ones a couple days ago and bought Mermaid Anya, Rockstar Anya, and Princess Anya! O-M-G!! I love love love them. I also ordered Ian stamps which are too cute and make GREAT boy cards!! I got Skater Ian (can't wait) and Space Ian! Too cute!

Here are some pics of the cards I started making with the Anya's, Im sure more will be making its way here soon!

Photobucket
Rockstar Anya
Photobucket
Princess Anya
Photobucket
Mermaid Anya
You can find them at www.thegreetinfarm.com

No comments: