Friday, April 3, 2009

Gorjuss Girls single stamps are finally MINE!

Oh I was so excited that these came out into the single stamps and ordered 4 of them. They are even greater in person than they are online!!! I just love them! Suzanne Woolcott did great with these. Unfortunately the only place you can buy them is in the UK since she is in Scotland! Gesh! But none the less I love them and they were money worth spending! I got 4 girls. Gorjuss Foxy, Gorjuss Just a girl, Gorjuss Sitting, and Gorjuss just a little birdie. Now knowing I was getting these beautiful stamps I got me some Copic Markers. OMG I love them but gosh why do they have to be so expensive!! Those are going to be adding to my collection one or two at a time...but I will keeping adding!

Here are some of the cards I did tonight just to try out my new stamps!

Photobucket
This one is the foxy and I made a Mother's Day card of out her :)
Photobucket
Gorjuss Sitting
Photobucket
Just a girl
Photobucket
A little birdie!

No comments: