Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is the day over yet?

Man today I just feel bogged down and sleepy. Although I did go through a "rush" this morning looking for Elora's Girl Scout activity journal. What a nightmare that was. I tore through her already disastrous room, threw out 8 medium sized bags of trash, swept it and cleaned it up. She is messy that one.

Okay so here are my stats for the day

6:30 AM: Meds
10:00 AM: slimfast (I know I know its late) 200
12:15 pm: fiber one bar 140
2:15 pm: Lean Cuisine broccoli and cheddar with potatoes 210
3:30 pm: carrots and ranch dressing 140
5:30 pm: Dinner to be determined

Calories:
Water:

Not 100% sure I will be able to make it to the gym tonight since we have cub scouts and I agreed to take the boys while Mark watches Elora. I am thinking I will go for a walk though maybe even with Ellie when I get back home while Mark lets the kids eat & gives them a bath before bed (see how I snuck that in there he has NO idea yet hahahha).

I did weigh myself this morning cause yes that is my addiction when I am trying to loose weight. I was the same as I was yesterday which was fine. I knew the first initial big weight loss would be water weight and now we are getting down to the nitty gritty. Just for shits and giggles I weighed myself this after noon and was pleasantly surprised. So here is a little hump day preview of my weight loss I am down 11.6 pounds and started off at 44" waist and now 40"! Can't wait until Saturday for an official weigh in!




No comments: