Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, why are you so bossy!

Monday is not everyone's favorite day. I have learned to live with her, even though she demands work to be done LOL.

I woke up to pink eye. WTH. I am totally not happy about this AT ALL. On that note Monday isn't looking good for me lol. Monday's are usually busy days for me but NOOOOOOOOO not today. I do have to run to stupid walmart for my eye drops and cat and dog food. This whole time change has me all screwed up. Thankfully Mark was home and took the kids to school since this morning my eye was soooo puffy and nasty it made me want to crawl in a hole and stay there. But I got up, was interested to see if walking helped my bad choice in food yesterday. It did thankfully. It even shaved my 191.2 down to a flat 191 lol, hey .2 is better than nothing I tell you!

So here is my day so far:

9:30 am meds
11:00 AM slim fast 200
Haven't had one of those in a while but it was quick and easy and filling
1:00: snack-100 Calorie pack
4:30- beer bread and artichoke spinach dip
6:00 PM slim fast

Exercise walked 2 miles

No comments: