Saturday, March 6, 2010

Officially Week 1

So it has been a full week since Mark and I started our new routine. Has it been worth it? Yup most definitely! Eating better is always "worth" it! I haven't had a soda in 3 days, didn't crave one, I have tons of them in my fridge and if I want one I can have one but I haven't wanted one since then! Drinking lots of water! Water is the key to successful weight loss, it flushes you out, keeps you hydrated, makes you feel full. With that being said I drink anywhere from 32 ounces (which is very minimal) to 164 ounces (my max), in this new week I will be trying to carry a water bottle with me where ever I go. This way I have no excuse about not drinking enough water. I am hoping this week to start incorporating more "home cooked" meals into our routine so we're not always eating lean cuisines, as a meal, frozen food can get so expensive and I don't see myself eating them for the rest of my life. So going to start cooking again soon and incorporating normal food into our every day diet. So lets get on with the stats!


Feb 26th

Waist measurements
Around naval: 44 in
Around hips: 48

Weight: 203.6
Height: 5 5.5"
Exercise: very minimal

March 6th
Waist measurements
Around naval: 41 inches
Around hips: 46 inches

Weight: 194.4

Total lost
Around naval: 3 inches
Around hips: 2 inches

Weight: 9.2 pounds
Exercise: 4 days a week this week ranging from 20 min to 45 min

Goal for week 2
to loose 3 pounds
1 inch around the naval section
Exercise: 4 days a week 45 min each day




1 comment:

Susan Lee Duba said...

Hey girl...great stats! Keep up the good work :)